RoHS is short for "Restriction of Hazardous Substances." This is a European Union directive rather than a law. The only objective is to address the global difficulty of consumer electronics waste.
REACH is the acronym for Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals. REACH is a law issued by the European Union. The only goal of REACH is to work with the manufacturing and handling of chemical elements and their likely consequences on both human well-being and the environment.
1) Better Brand Image : REACH and RoHS Compliance is one of the quickest ways to build a brand reputation in national and international customers and clients. All companies know that a good reputation is one of the only things that can not be purchased.
2) Profits : If customers see your brand as trustworthy and reliable, your product or service will see at least a 35% increase in sales, as per consumer trends of 2019. Therefore, being compliant to REACH and RoHS is a direct way to boost profits.
3) More Collaborations : Companies are more likely to collaborate with other companies that are REACH and RoHS Compliant. Companies who are not compliant see very less potential for collaboration because of suspicion from the market.
1) Managing Costs : Verisupply handles expenses for compliance range-from funds required to document compliance to the re-designing of goods due to retraction from markets or pausing sales in businesses while developing compliance.
2) Documentation : REACH and ROHS, both require an extensive amount of documentation, such as a Technical File in case of RoHS, and Safety Data Sheets in case of REACH. Verisupply makes sure your documentation is appropriately compiled and filed with the authorities.
3) Process Audits : Both REACH and RoHS have extensive guidelines for process audit to examine all relevant manufacturing methods used towards compliance. Verisupply ensures that your manufacturing sites are prepared for all checks.